I’m not in the habit of following strangers | #LAPLoveNotes #Romance #MenOfDistinction #MostEligibleBachelor



Hello folks! Welcome to another #LoveNotes post. Today, I'm sharing a snippet (unedited) from a Work In Progress, a billionaire romance - the sequel to Most Eligible Bachelor.

Let me know what you think!
Abrafi looked up and encountered a sharply dressed man. Early-twenties. Probably fresh out of university. He had a smoothness that reminded her of a sales man.
“Please come with me,” he said and turned.
“Who are you, and where are you taking me?” she asked. “I’m not in the habit of following strangers to unknown places.”
“Oh, I’m sorry,” he said, sounding slightly irritated and not convincingly apologetic about his lapse in social etiquette. “I’m Joojo Kwarshie. I’m taking you upstairs.”
The boarding gates where upstairs, so this had to be good news. Right?
“Where exactly?”
“Look, all I know is your boss called mine, and now my boss has summoned you. I’m not in the habit of questioning his orders.”
Summoned? She frowned. “Who’s your boss?”
“A very busy man,” Joojo answered.
***
I hope you enjoyed the snippet. Please leave me a comment.

This book is still in the writing stages, and I can't wait to share it you. In the meantime, you can start with Most Eligible Bachelor, book 1 in the Men of Distinction series.

Check out the other writers sharing LAP Love Notes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIGN UP: #CoverReveal - EXPECTING TY'S BABY by Empi Baryeh | @empibaryeh #WTMOreads