My Blog Winner(s) of the Color of Love Blog Hop 2015 #CoLHop #ColorOfLoveHop

Seasons greetings, one and all! Wow, that was an intense period of 10 days! I hope you all enjoyed the Color of Love Blog Hop as much as I did. I was able to hit all participating blog sites, which is a first for me, so I'd say the time was adequate, yes (?)


As I mentioned in my original post, I am giving away the following:
  • 1st Prize: $10 gift card (Amazon or PayPal) 
  • 2nd Prize:  a copy of my debut novel, MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR
And the winners are...

1ST PRIZE: $10 gift card (Amazon or PayPal) 


RUBYSWAN

2ND PRIZE: e-Book (MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR)

KANOKO


Keep your eyes and ears open for the announcement of the Hop Grand Prizes. In case you've forgotten what they are, here's a reminder:

Prize Gift Cards E-Books
1st Prize $75 6
2nd Prize $50 5
3rd Prize $30 5
4th Prize $15 5
5th Prize $10 5
6th Prize $5 5

Don't forget to check the other blogs to see if you won. For a list, check out my Color of Love Blog Hop 2015 post.

Empi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIGN UP: #CoverReveal - EXPECTING TY'S BABY by Empi Baryeh | @empibaryeh #WTMOreads