...so this is what that feels like #SexySnippet from Expecting Ty's Baby #amwritingromance

Hi folks. I'm thrilled to share my first ever #SexySnippets post. The rules are simple. Participating authors are to post seven sentences from a work in progress, or published book.

I've decided to share a snippet from my just completed story, currently titled Expecting Ty's Baby, the sequel to Chancing Faith.

Here goes:



I hope you enjoyed the snippet. Leave me a comment.  




Check out the other fab writers sharing sexy snippets this week.

Follow Sexy Snippets on Facebook and Twitter and feel free to join in by signing up next time.

Permission to share this post on social media links below granted and encouraged.

Comments

  1. Welcome to Sexy Snippets, Empi. Delighted to have you join us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to sexy snippets, Empi. I'm so glad you have your writing groove back. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SIGN UP: #CoverReveal - EXPECTING TY'S BABY by Empi Baryeh | @empibaryeh #WTMOreads