3 Good Reasons to come to my Book Reading @writersPG

Book.Reading_Invitation

So my long awaiting book reading is nearly here! If you're in Accra or can be in Accra on Wednesday, 26th March, 2016, please don't forget to come.

  1. Autographed copies: you know you love owning books that have been autographed by the author :-), and since I'll be there with my special pen, you can buy a copy of Chancing Faith and have it autographed. How awesome is that!

  2. 15% off! I should probably have mentioned this first - print copies of Chancing Faith will be on sale at 15% off their retail price (shhh).

  3. Meet other book lovers and readers: The Ghana Voices Series (which is what Writers Project Ghana calls the book reading sessions) is a good way to meet like-minded people who share your passion for reading and books (like the fact that you love the smell of new books) 


There's a fourth reason, but it's a surprise - teeheehee.

Okay, enough goofing around. Seriously, it will be a fun one hour of your time. Don't miss out.

 

Empi

Comments

  1. I wish I could be there. It sounds like it's going to be a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there, Empi. Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm being vetted at church for a position tomorrow at 7.00 pm! Good luck, dear friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, good for you, deaconess! Have fun and take lots of pics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SIGN UP: #CoverReveal - EXPECTING TY'S BABY by Empi Baryeh | @empibaryeh #WTMOreads